Jamie and Kerry had already been married for almost a year, but their wedding was a tiny affair and they wanted to actually celebrate with ALL their loved ones in the Pacific Northwest. “We want to eat pizza, drink beer and party,” they told me when we met for the first time. Oh heck yes, I thought. These are my people. And they did EXACTLY that. It was a blast. A hot summer night, a gorgeous barn, tons of dancing, good food, speeches, laughter, and playing with their sweet son. My heart was so happy. Congratulations you two!
- Venue: Tin Roof Barn
- Flowers: Linda’s Dahlias
- Hair and Makeup: Patricia at Gorge Brides
- Caterer: Solstice Wood Fire Cafe
- Cake and Pies: Fleur Cakes
- Dress: Charlotte’s in Beaverton
- Suit: Men’s Wearhouse
- Wooden Card Box: Bud’s Rustic Designs
- Other Decor: handmade, DIY, Michaels.