Jill and Jesse win the super-cool-couple award. He’s a brewer at Ninkasi (one of my FAVORITE breweries) and she owns a kickass salon. They have the cutest dog ever. They are covered in gorgeous tattoos. They are super playful and clearly love each other and their lives so much. So, it was only fitting that their wedding was a total dream. They started their day off with a morning hike to nearby Proxy Falls with their families. Oh my gosh it was GORGEOUS. Even a hive of angry bees couldn’t stop us from having a good time. It was so refreshing and such a perfect way to start their laid back wedding day. Then they spent a few hours setting up and getting ready separately before seeing each other for the first time while walking down the aisle. Jesse’s reaction to seeing Jill had everyone in tears, and their sweet pup made cute little whimpery noises during the whole ceremony as if he knew something really important was going on. Then they rocked everyones world with TACOS FOR DINNER. So fun!! It was all so special. So relaxed. And so them. Congratulations Jill and Jesse. Thank you so much for choosing me to be there. This wedding was pure joy and one of my favorites I’ve ever been to!
- Second Shooter – Trish Laver
- Venue – Loloma lodge in Blue River Oregon
- Coordinator – Shelly Kane, Moxie events
- Catering – Belly Taqueria in Eugene OR
- Cake and Macaroons- Noisette Pastry Kitchen in Eugene, OR
- Grooms suit – Dutchess Clothier in Portland, OR
- Grooms ring – Staghead Designs
- Grooms Belt and Shoes- Allen Edmonds
- Brides Ring- Natalie K
- Brides Dress – Willowby purchased at Aria Collections in Portland OR.
- Brides headband- Bel Aire
- Brides Veil- Bel Aire
- Brides Earrings- Diablo Organics purchased at High Priestess Eugene OR
- Vow books by Crimson Hollow
- Cake knife and server set by Lets Tie the Knot .