They wanted a small wedding in the mountains with their closest family and friends, under glimmering pines and surrounded by sparkling snow.
Their wedding was exactly that.
I cried during this weekend. A lot. Megan and Mikayla’s vows were personal and beautiful. The way their friends loved them was so intense. The happiness their mothers shared with them brought tears to my eyes. The scenery was spectacular and the Ritz was even more glamorous and extravagant than I had imagined.
It was so incredible.
The fact that these two found each other in this vast universe makes my heart feel full and happy. Getting to be there that weekend to tell their story was like a dream come true.
Congratulations you two!
- Photography: Katy Weaver
- Venue: The Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe
- Hair: Emily York
- Makeup: Whitney Stassi
- Flowers: Hattie Reed, Art in Bloom
- DJ: Derek Tarpey, Lake DJ
- Coordinator: Blanche Tabe (day of coordinator at the Ritz)
- Cake: The Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe
- Photo Booth: Derek Tarpey, Lake DJ
- Dress designers: Mikayla’s: Pronovias, Megan’s: Jenny Yoo
- Jewelry designers: Both engagement rings and wedding bands are from Frederick Rubel’s in Laguna (https://www.rubeljewelers.com/) and are Lazare Kaplan designs (https://lazarediamonds.com/)